syns per serving
- 6 syns on extra easy
- 6 syns on green
- 15 syns on original
- low calorie cooking spray
- 2 leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 113g/4oz mushrooms, sliced
- 57g/2oz sun-dried tomatoes
- 681g/1.5lbs cooked pasta tubes or shapes
- 1tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 level tbsp cornflour
- 284ml/ 1/2 pint skimmed milk
- 142g/ 5oz very low fat natural fromage frais
- 1 level tsp Dijon mustard
- pinch grated nutmeg
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 57g/2oz reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated
- fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 180C/ Gas 5
- Spray large pan with low calorie cooking spray and cook the leeks, courgettes and mushrooms over a low heat for 8-10 minutes, until softened. Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes and chopped parsley and remove from heat.
- Make the sauce. Blend the cornflour with a little milk. Heat the remaining milk and bring to the boil. Stir in the cornflour mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring until thickened.
- Remove the pan from the heat and beat in the fromage frais, mustard and nutmeg with a wooden spoon. Season to taste.
- Stir most of the grated cheese into the sauce, reserving a little for the topping. Put the vegetables and pasta into an ovenproof dish and poor the sauce over the top. Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, until crisp and golden, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.