A tip from my Slimming World consultant.
A different take on the Slimming World chips recipe.
They taste delicious .. and the yogurt does crisp them up a treat!
- Free on extra easy
- Free on green
- 908g/2lb potatoes peeled and cut into 1cm/1/2inch thick chips.
- natural fat free yogurt
- low calorie cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 240C/Gas 9. Place potatoes in a pan of lightly salted boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain well, place on kitchen paper and leave to dry for 10 minutes.
- In a dry pan, spoon in some low fat natural yogurt (enough to lightly coat the chips) tip the pan to coat base and sides with the yogurt. Add the chips, put on the lid and shake and tip to cover all the chips.
- Place the chips on a non stick baking tray, spray with low calorie cooking spray, and sprinkle over some salt. Bake for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
- I served them with a dollop of mushy peas, mixed salad leaves, tomato and cucumber.