Creating a sweet omlette is very simple and quick to do. Make sure you use an omlette pan, that is a small frying pan about 6inch 15cm diameter, as this gives the best results. You can also taste the difference if you use farm fresh free range eggs. You can top a sweet omlette with lots of the fruit superfoods of your choice as well as some fat and syn free yogurt. The added benefit of eating an omlette is the fact it makes you feel fuller for longer than when you eat cereal or bread, and therefor makes it less likely you will snack!
- 1, 2 or 3 fresh free range eggs.
- Low calorie granulated sweetener such as Splenda.
- Low calorie cooking oil spray.
- Fat free yogurt and the fruits of your choice to top.
- Place your omlette pan on a high heat. Your pan must be hot when you add the eggs for best results.
- Break the eggs in to a mixing bowl or jug, add the sweetener, about a small teaspoon for each egg used, and lightly beat to mix the yokes and whites together with a fork.
- Spray the pan with low calorie cooking oil.
- Ensure the pan is hot and add the egg mixture. Mix the eggs around the pan with the fork as it is cooking.
- When the eggs are set, turn off the heat, flip the omlette to cook on the other side for another minute or so, and serve with fruit and yogurt.